Summit Test Prep & Tutoring's experienced tutors have a proven track record of increasing test scores. We provide test-taking strategies as well as tutoring on content and subject areas. Summit Test Prep & Tutoring provides test preparation services for the following tests:
AP subject exams
- Click on the links to learn more about the Advanced Placement subject examinations. Contact us to schedule your free baseline assessment.
College admissions tests (SAT, PSAT, ACT)
- Click on the links to learn more about the Scholastic Aptitude Test, Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test, and American College Testing exam. Contact us to schedule your free baseline assessment.
Graduate school admissions tests (GRE, GMAT)
- Click on the links to learn more about the Graduate Record Examination and the Graduate Management Admissions Test. Contact us to schedule your free baseline assessment.
Private school admissions tests (ISEE, SSAT, COOP)
- Click on the links to learn more about the Independent School Entrance Exam, Secondary School Admission Test, and Cooperative Admissions Examination Program. Contact us to schedule your free baseline assessment.
Other standardized tests (NJ ASK, GED, ASVAB, TOEFL)
- Click on the links to learn more about the New Jersey Assessment of Skills and Knowledge, General Educational Development exam and the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery. Contact us to schedule your free baseline assessment.
Test Preparation Service Features
- No Contracts. Summit Test Prep & Tutoring is pay-as-you-go. There are no contracts or obligations and we won't increase the rates.
- Free Assessment. We begin with a free, no-obligation baseline assessment. No testing fees or contracts to sign -- just an honest appraisal of your child's level of proficiency. We then sit down with you to plan out how to effect the degree of improvement desired.
Fee Schedule -- $80 per hour for individuals; $120 per hour for groups of two or three.
Contact us to inquire about discounts and specials!
- Location. One-on-one tutoring and test preparation can be provided in our quiet, distraction-free office or in the comfort of your home. Our office is conveniently located on Broad Street in Summit.
- Scheduling. Tutoring sessions are scheduled as you feel you need them. If you feel you only need one or two sessions, that's all you pay for. Tutors are available evenings and weekends to work around your schedule.
- Experience. Our test prep coaches are seasoned tutors and have expertise in a variety of fields. All are college graduates and many possess or are currently pursuing advanced degrees. All have scored above the 90th percentile on a national exam such as the SAT, ACT, or GRE.
- Tutor Matching. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with a tutor, we'll find another to match your child's personality and learning style.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Services are guaranteed -- if you don't feel the session was helpful, there is no charge.
Summit Test Prep & Tutoring helps students build skills and confidence in a relaxed and comfortable environment. Let us help your child create the foundation for a successful future today!
Summit Test Prep & Tutoring
1020 Springfield Avenue
Mountainside, NJ 07920
Phone (908) 516-4199
Berkeley Heights * Chatham * Florham Park * Livingston * Madison * Millburn * Mountainside
New Providence * Scotch Plains * Short Hills * Springfield * Summit * Watchung * Westfield